Aaron Vanderzwan on Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Media Player - 11.12.05

Today I added a link to my media player. I will be continuously adding and removing songs that I enjoy. Let me know if you enjoy them aswell or the opposite and preferable why. I will post when there are any changes.

------ Additions ------
+1. The Dreadful Yawns - Village Idiot
+2. Dolorean - Hannibal, MO
+3. John Doe - Twin Brother
+4. Stars - Heart
+5. The Ebb and Flow - Framer Framed
+6. Starsailor - Some of Us
+7. The Stairs - Escape Clause
+8. Toad and the Wet Sprocket - Walk on the Ocean
+9. Sigur Rós - Glósóli (see the video here)
+10. Cinematic Underground - Annasthesia

------ Removals ------

1 Comments:

Blogger Reshae said...

nice photo...is that the coffee shop you do your homework in til all wee hours of the am? nice work on the music...anyway i can download that stuff for myself? have a great rest of the weekend

all my love

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home